Friday, May 4, 2007

Dayton Marketing Community

If you are not frequenting the Dayton Marketing Community squidoo page and you are in Marketing in Dayton you are behind the curve.

For those of you who do not already know, this is a page that is maintained by a local marketing account executive. I find it to be very useful to keep abreast on the latest marketing buzz in the Dayton community. Think of it as a one stop shop for marketing info. This is the type of page that once you realize what it does you get a "why didn't I think of that?" feeling.

Impressive features I use:
  • Dayton Daily News aggregation of headlines
  • Dayton Community Google Calendar mash up (NEW)
  • List of professional organizations in the Dayton Area
  • Job Search (Thankfully I have not used this one yet)
I have been using this page for a few months now and it is getting to the point that it is more of a reference tool than your usual squidoo page. There is so much information that is readily available it is no wonder it is ranked #93 currently in the business section.

The bar has been raised. Bravo.

1 comment:

David Bowman said...

Thanks K,

I am so glad that the site is helpful to you. I know I use it daily. Thanks for spreading the word.